Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) is an organization that connects investors with high-potential growth companies in the nutrition and health & wellness industry.
NCN exists for the benefit of its members; it takes no fees associated with any transactions that result from its meetings. In total, NCN has hosted 39 investor meetings and presented 685 companies since founding in 2007, and 57% have raised capital or completed some sort of transaction.
NCN hosts five Investor Meetings throughout the year:
- An East Coast spring meeting in New York.
- A West Coast fall meeting in San Francisco
- An annual European meeting co-located with Vitafoods Europe in Geneva, Switzerland
- An annual meeting in Toronto, Canada in partnership with Natural Products Canada
- An annual meeting dedicated to ingredients and technology co-located with SupplySide West in Las Vegas
CEO and Principal
(619) 295-7685 x15
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
SVP CONTENT & INSIGHTS
COMMUNITY & CONFERENCE CONTENT MANAGER
ASSOCIATE SHOW MANAGER
(619) 295-7685 ext. 21